Friday, August 24, 2007

PICTURES!!

Ok, maybe more like pictURE, as the internet is being finicky owing to the massive rain/hail storm we're currently experiencing. I loaded all of my pictures up to now (all 250 of them) onto a computer at IU house, and I really wanted to post them all onto my kodak site, but... the connection here is so slow that it took over an hour to upload 20 of them... so I'll have to wait to do a full picture expose when I get home. For now I'll just put this one up -- it's me at the top of the mountain in Kakamega. Notice how dirty my pants are!

Plans are set for the weekend -- We'll be staying at a nice resort/hotel on an island in the middle of Lake Baringo, spending the day Saturday at Baringo and Sunday at Lake Bogoria. We decided to save money and only stay for one night, so we're leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Sunday. This way we can stay at the really nice hotel that has a swimming pool, etc. I'm excited. I'm sure there will be fun stories (and 100s more pictures) after the weekend is over.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Heehee -- Looks like you've got a little Captain in ya! ;-)

I've got a new desktop!!!