Friday, October 1, 2010

Safari Salama


I can hardly believe it, but it's time to leave Eldoret. My six weeks on the wards here have flown by, and this morning Mike and I will start our two weeks of vacation before heading back to the states. We'll be spending variable amounts of time in Masai Mara, Mombasa, Nairobi, London, and Paris prior to our flight back, so needless to say we have a fairly busy schedule ahead of us. We are looking forward to the vacation and our time together.

I will hopefully have a chance to complete some more blog posts that have been half started, either on paper or in my head. My work schedule was more demanding as a resident than as a student, so I did not have the chance to blog nearly as much as I had wanted. The plan is to back-log some blogs at some points along the way, as well as updates on our progress across the globe.

No comments: